The Tin House cottage has the exterior appearance of a traditional Tin House but the interior has been renovated to a high standard and decorated in a contemporary style.
The Tin House sleeps up to 6 people and the layout includes:
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Triple Bedroom (Bunk-Beds + Single Bed)
- Open plan Kitchen/Diner/Living area
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Kitchen is fully equipped
- Living/Dining are includes 5 seater + 2 seater couches, table with 6 chairs, Patio Doors leading out to decking, FreeView TV
- Free WiFi
- Inside porch area
- Outside BBQ area
The Tin House is located just around the bay from the Strom-Pods and so enjoys the same spectacular views of Lagavulin Bay, Dunyvaig Castle etc. It is also within walking distance of the 3 Southern Distilleries.
As well as beds, there is a Sofa bed in the living area enabling the Tin house to sleep 6 people in total
The cost to stay in the cottage is £120 per night and we have a 3 night minimum stay policy. All bedding, towels, electricity and WiFi is included in this price.
Please note that, unlike in our Pods, we are NOT able to accept pets in this property.